Monday, March 23, 2020

Sindh education minister Saeed Ghani tests positive for coronavirus

0
KARACHI: Sindh Education Minister Saeed Ghani tested positive for coronavirus on Monday.  
  
   
The minister took to Twitter to reveal that he had tested positive for the virus, in a video message. 
"The previous day I got myself tested for the COVID-19 and the results came back positive" he said. "However, I am not feeling any of the symptoms of the virus and feel completely fine"
In the video message, Ghani went on to advise people he came into contact with a few days ago to isolate themselves and go into quarantine. 
"If your health deteriorates further, please get yourselves checked by a doctor," he said. "I consider it my responsibility to inform people so that those who came into contact with me can also quarantine and self-isolate themselves as I may have transmitted the the infection to them.     
Author Image

About The News
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment